top of page

Get Sh*t Together

Small Business & Artist Consultation Package

  • 1 hour
  • Zoomlink

Service Description

Payment Plans available: 40% paid upfront, and the remaining 60% can be split into 2 payments. Please contact for details. --- Creators, musicians, and energetic workers. I'm looking at you, you adorable little mental-messes. How you doing? You have so much to offer this world, but time-management is more illusive than David Copperfield, amirite? If you're really feeling ready to level up your small business, let's make the journey smoother together. I have created personalized consulting services designed just for you. We'll break down your business goals into manageable steps, create action plans, and keep you on track. Problem-solving and breaking down mental blocks are part of my specific skill sets. It is my mission to provide you with all the tools and support you need to turn your visions into reality. The world is waiting for your creations to come to life - let's make it happen. --- Logistics: Our first session will consist of outlining your specific needs and goals. Together, we'll create a personalized plan that outlines clear and actionable steps toward your desired outcomes. Our follow-up will be scheduled 2-4 weeks after our initial visit so you have time to implement these steps and start seeing tangible results. In subsequent sessions, we'll assess the level of ongoing assistance you require or deem beneficial. Whether it's regular 2-4 week intervals or quarterly visits spread over a year, I am committed to providing the guidance and support you need to thrive that fits your budget. I want your business dreams to become realized. I want to empower you with the knowledge, strategies, and accountability necessary for sustainable growth and success. Let's turn your passion into something incredibly real and rewarding.

Contact Details


bottom of page